Looking for two players!&nbsp; Sunday afternoon. Gothic horror is the loose literary aesthetic of fear and haunting.&nbsp; In classic literature, characters find themselves tested against supernatural forces that are both dangerous and at times alluring.&nbsp; Carrion Crown explores these themes to the fullest. In this AP you will encounter just about every gothic horror trope that you can imagine. You will be playing through a literal Monster Mash, verse by verse.&nbsp; Who's ready to get spooky? Join in the fun in this FRESH run of Carrion Crown as Level 1 Adventurer. Dead Man Walking When Harrowstone Prison burned to the ground, prisoners, guards, and a host of vicious madmen met a terrifying end. In the years since, the nearby town of Ravengro has shunned the fire-scarred ruins, telling tales of unquiet spirits that wander abandoned cellblocks. But when a mysterious evil disturbs Harrowstone's tenuous spiritual balance, a ghostly prison riot commences that threatens to consume the nearby village in madness and flames. Can the adventurers discover the secrets of Harrowstone and quell a rebellion of the dead? Or will they be the spirit-prison's next inmates? GM Bio: Over the past 5 years, I have done a deep dive into Pathfinder.&nbsp; It was a bit of a late start to Tabletop RPGs, but once I started I found that I could not stop.&nbsp; I now find myself playing games 6 days a week, 10 games in all, with around 50+ people in my network of players.&nbsp; I have had such a blast getting to know people and running games for them, and I have spent over 5000 hours playing to date. My GM style is RAW when possible, but occasionally the rule of fun does take precedence.&nbsp; Pathfinder is complicated, so I am always happy to discuss rules and rulings.&nbsp; You never have to worry about a vengeful GM, upset because you second-guessed a calling.&nbsp; I find that a table works best when everyone is working together to remember the rules.&nbsp; (Because there are ALOT of them!) I like to GM with lots of enthusiasm, which includes lots of different character voices, visual aids, and lots of music to set the atmosphere. I love a good challenge for my players, but I never work against them. It is really important for me to help my players tell their stories.&nbsp; I love to see a player having a nice time at my table. Interested in running another game?&nbsp; Send me a message.&nbsp; I have openings in my schedule.&nbsp; References available. The Details: Sunday |11 am - 2 pm PDT| $15/session Roll20 Carrion Crown: The Haunting of Harrowstone (Book 1) Interested? Send me a PM. Happy to answer questions. Current Games: Curse of the Crimson Throne: Book 3&nbsp; Curse of the Crimson Throne: Book 2 Wrath of the Righteous: Book 2 Wrath of the Righteous: Book 2 Wrath of the Righteous: Book 4 Strange Aeons: Book 2 Strange Aeons: Book 1&nbsp; Rise of the Runelords: Book 2 Rise of the Runelords: Book 2 Return of the Runelords: Book 2 Return of the Runelords: Book 2 Carrion Crown: Book 1 (2 slots available, Sunday 11 am - 2 pm PDT ) Carrion Crown: Book 3 Pathfinder Society Scenarios Finished/Retired Games: Jade Regent (Completed) Rise of the Runelords (Retired) Rise of the Runelords (Retired) Skull &amp; Shackles (Completed) Strange Aeons (Retired) Strange Aeons (Retired) The Silken Caravan (Completed, multiple times) We Be Goblins (Completed, multiple times) We Be Goblins Too (Completed, multiple times) We Be Goblins Free (Completed, multiple times) Beginner Box (Completed, multiple times) Player: Mummy's Mask (Current, Book 6) Giant Slayer (Completed) Dragon's Demand (Completed) Trial by Machine (Completed) The Slave Master's Mirror (Completed) This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $15 per player per session. Payable via Venmo, Paypal, Apple Pay, or Zelle. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/313623/b-carrion-crown-the-haunting-of-harrowstone" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/313623/b-carrion-crown-the-haunting-of-harrowstone</a>