Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Clear all token status markers

Score + 60
Can you please add a simple UI element to remove/clear all of the token markers from a single token without needing to hunt down and de-select each one, without using macros or the API?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
A little Interdiction symbol button would probably be a pretty obvious UI element for this:  
Ooh, yes please.  This is a great idea.
+1 I would find this very convenient as a GM.
+1
+1
Or maybe a broom and dustpan icon?
+1 We're using a system right now with a lot of temporary 1 round buffs/afflictions, this would be a godsend
I'm using a lot of them, too, and it's a pain to find them to remove them. A UI icon or a hotkey would be great.
+1
I believe you can accomplish that with tokenmod yes?  It requires a macro and would be easier as suggested here, but there is a better way than hunting and clicking.
I would LOVE this!
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
The Aaron said: A little Interdiction symbol button would probably be a pretty obvious UI element for this: Hey Aaron.  You have some icons that I havent seen before. How do you add more icons to the menu? 
Peter B. said: The Aaron said: A little Interdiction symbol button would probably be a pretty obvious UI element for this: Hey Aaron.  You have some icons that I havent seen before. How do you add more icons to the menu?  You can add custom token marker sets outside of your campaigns and after doing so, add them to your games...
+1
+1 to this
+1
wouldn't simply removing the token and placing a new one do that?  Otherwise The API is pretty good for this ^^  Be nice either way to add it as a general feature