Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Disable Charactermancer Level Up option?

Is there a way to completely disable or prevent the Charactermancer Level Up button from appearing when a character gets enough Xp to level up? Even with a character sheet filled completely without it and Charactermancer disabled by default in my Game, it's still showing up when a character gains enough XP to "level up". Hitting both "Opt Out" or "Cancel" followed by "Discard and Exit" seems to not do anything and the option is still there when i get back to the character sheet screen.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I think disabling Level 1 Charactermancer only removes the "in your dace" button on new characters. I don't think it actually removes it from your game (It's still there on the sheet settings tab). I't a function of the sheet build and Compendium choice. You could remove the buttons from the sheet on a per-user basis with the Stylus extension, but it sounds like you want to remove it from the entire game?