Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][18+][LGBTQ+ Friendly] Okay Chummers, who wants some Shadowrun?

I will be starting a Shadowrun game on Saturdays in about a month (so, around the start of July). It will take some time to build. And I will need the help of the players to do so. You will be forming a group of Runners who have worked together once before and the mission was a huge success only by sheer dumb luck... but no one else realises it but you. The first task for the players is to come up with the mission, together, before the game actually starts. Then, we will begin building character concepts, backgrounds, and finally characters themselves - all done during the month leading up to the game. Let's have fun building this game together! I am looking for a group of 4 players that can make it to weekly sessions from 1200-1600 MST, and I make the time such so that our friends overseas can join in as well. My games are LGBTQ+ friendly. I am looking for players of all experience levels. I am looking for players on other forums as well, so if you are interested, speak up quickly! Hope to see you at our virtual table!
I should have mentioned that we are playing 5th edition. Update: we are now only looking for three more players.
Howdy, I wouldn't mind giving Shadowrun another chance. I played 1 game of I think 2nd or 3rd edition a LONG time ago and had quite a bit of fun with a rigger, then about 5 yrs ago, a friend invited me to a 5th edition game and I worked really hard designing a Russian physical adept ex special forces sniper that I was really excited to play but then something, don't remember what, caused the game to not take place and I was given a link to some website that was supposed to run games really frequently but some guy who was supposed to just make sure that my character was rules legal instead wanted me to redo a bunch of stuff to be exactly the way he wanted it and wouldn't listen at all to my explanations of what concept I was trying to go for and why. I ended up getting really frustrated and pissed off and just abandoning the system entirely. Seeing this listing now made me think back about that time and you sound like you're much more willing to work on stuff with your players rather than just make ultimatums so I'm willing to give it another shot. Pretty sure I can find everything again since I likely didn't delete the email notifications for the messages and it should have links... You can check my profile for more deets about me or just add Debbonair#7901 on Discord if you wish to discuss anything further. Thanks, Robert 
The SR5 game is now full. Thanks for the consideration!