Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFGM] [5e] [EST] [18+] [Weekday Evening] Group of friends looking for an experienced Roll20 GM to run a game for us.

We're a set of four long-time RPers now separated by geography (though all EST) and not able to play all in person anymore. We're looking for someone who knows Roll20 and can GM a game for us. Our group are all adults (30's-40's) with multiple decades of experience in tabletop games. We've all played together and known each other for a long time. We've literally played every edition of D&D together, from 1st up to 5th. We're looking for someone who can GM a character-driven original plot (prefer no canned adventures) in any D&D setting of your choice. We enjoy all aspects of tabletop, and like a mix of combat, dialogue and mystery. The crux is we need someone who is very experience with Roll20 and online GMing. We're all very tech savvy, but have stupid adult responsibilities and have struggled with finding the time to really learn how to run a game in Roll20 and do it well.Willing to discuss whatever payment method works for the GM, but our expectation is a pay per session rate. Hoping to hear from someone who thinks they might be a good fit! Thanks!
1653794672

Edited 1653794716
Hi! I'm Phoenix. I've been a DM for about 10 years and I'm about to start a weekly 5E Tuesday night game starting at 8:00 EST. I've got 3 players already, but I would love to have some more, and while that's a big group, I run another game that also has 7 people, so I'm pretty familiar with a group that size. I'm asking for $20 per month per player. We're going to do session 0 this coming Tuesday, and payment will begin the following week for our first real session. Is Tuesday night something you can all do? Also, I write all my owns worlds and stories, and I like to have a mix of combat, roleplaying, and exploration. I don't have a story yet though as I want to talk to my players first, so if there's anything any of you want to do or see or anywhere you want to go, let me know! I'll make sure to work in anything I can into the game!
Hey Jerod, I've been GMing for over 20 years. I've just wrapped up one of my weekly campaigns and could start a new one for you and your friends. I've got an existing group of campaigns all set in the same world, so not only would your actions impact your own game, but the games of other players in my various campaigns. If you are interested or have questions, feel free to PM me and we can chat.