Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][18+][EST][5e][Traveller][Battle Tech]

Hello whoever is reading this, Guess i should start with the basics on this so I don't waste anyone's time: Name: Owen/Gordon Age: 21 Discord:  Gordon519#6850 Time zone: EST Interests:  TTRPG's, The expanse, Videogames (such as hard space ship breaker) and welding (what im going to college for actually) Playstyle:  Playing the character as a person rather than a stat block and trying to stick to in universe logic were possible. Now.....with that taken care of, I will be honest that Im open to most kinds of systems and settings but the ones listed above in the topic title are some of my favorites.
Hey did you find a group by chance im looking to play battletech also
Venom said: Hey did you find a group by chance im looking to play battletech also so far I have not