Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Layout abomination

WHAT is this? WHY is the header centered and cluttered, the rest of the page uses its full width? Are you not even able to implement THE SAME LAYOUT for every Page and subpage here on Roll20? This is the 3rd different Layout I saw for Roll20 up until now and I bet there are a few more... WHY can't there be a CONSISTENT Layout on here? (Main Page, Wiki, Marketplace).

Edited 1654305331
To say nothing of the mix of fonts, mix of rounded and square corners, the lack of padding on the right of the update thingy, the inconsistent alignment of the right column on the home page, the inconsistent vertical padding.... I've seen better looking pages. Edit: some of the spacing looks vaguely better on mobile other than the darkmode announcement covering up other bits of the home page. T

Edited 1654309271
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It's a user-maintained wiki. You can change it if you think you can improve it. Roll20 doesn't have much to do with it really, other than be the source of the header menu. Personally, I think the volunteer who has made over 40% of the edits in the last few years has done an incredible job of cleaning it up and organizing it.