I am running a changed and improved Rime of the Frostmaiden-based campaign. It's a rewrite of the story to make it more interesting, but also darker and spookier. It would be pretty long-term, character driven and roleplay heavy. There is room and need for lightheartedness, because real life is depressing enough, but generally I'm shooting for a serious story. Combat will be less random encounter based and more narrative-driven. The module's pre-written towns you may be familiar with have been changed to almost entirely homebrew versions of themselves. The story itself and how it takes place has also been changed significantly. I will explain the specifics during session 0, and the rest of the story changes you will surely find out during the campaign! Game : DnD 5e Experience Level : All are welcome Schedule : Playing every Friday from CEST 20:00 to CEST 00:00. Session 0 is planned on Friday the 17th of this month. Programs and Accounts : Discord and Roll20. Pricing : €10 per player per session, excluding session 0 and 1. Paid via Paypal before the session. Looking For : 3-6 players. Audio / Visual : Primarily voice, video optional. What you get from the game : A consistent, reliable schedule. We play (almost) every week, even if someone calls out. Access to a campaign-specific Discord server. A tailor-made campaign for your characters. A homebrew story using the module as a base. About me : I'm Blue, I am an artist and enthusiastic DnD player for a couple of years now. I am 23 years old, and I live in Europe. I fell in love with DnD as a player, but have since started DMing and enjoy that even more! I'm a bend the rules as far as they will take you sort of player and DM. This module I have run twice already, figuring out exactly what bothered me about it the first time through and telling myself I was just going to change a couple things here and there on the second time. This second time has essentially turned out a fully homebrew campaign, since when I fixed one problem I wanted to fix all the others too, so I have experience stripping the ROTFM module to its barest bones and building something more fun on top. Interested? Message me here, post in the Forum, or on Discord at Blue#1595.