Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Vampire: the Requiem][LGBTQ+ Friendly][18+] The Stars are Wrong, for V:tR 2nd Edition

Edited 1654559742
You wake up one night and everything around you is... wrong. People are missing. Vampires are missing. Buildings show severe damage as if there were some horrible war. And one other thing... The stars are wrong. The stars that do shine are not in their normal positions. With all thing things going on, you must step into the night and come to terms with this new, post-apocalyptic world that is now yours, if only you can learn to understand it. If only you can learn to trust those around you.... Greetings and salutations! I am looking for one player to fill in a slot for a new campaign run of Vampire the Requiem in a nightmare world setting. This is one of my older campaigns that I am dusting off and trying again with a new group of players. We will be playing on Mondays, from 1200-1600 MDT, every week. Times are set so our players on the other side of the pond can join in as well. Remember, only one player slot available . I will be asking that players inquiring about the position contact me on Discord (which we will be using for Voice Chat and coordination of the game) at  Eiric E. Padráig#4509 - we will have a short interview, very low key and non scripted, before any decisions are made. Thank you very much for your interest and your responses. We look forward to meeting you!

Edited 1654956070
Due to some real life scheduling difficulties, we have had two of our players back out of the game. We now have two spots open for a new players.
Player with two players is still fun! But you know what would be better? Playing with four or five players!
Thanks to all you fine folk out there, the game is now full!
So, we have a player that quit due to not liking the system. Are there any other fans of the system interested in trying out the game? Any new players to the game? We have a slot open!
The game is once again full. Thanks for your considerations!