Hey folks! We have a few dropout spots open up in our evening Out of the Abyss campaign due to scheduling circumstance. This game is still quite early in, with about a year left of weekly games. So if you've ever wanted to descend into Faerun's darkest depths, you can sign up in the thread here Dare to descend into the Underdark in this adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game! The Underdark is a subterranean wonderland, a vast and twisted labyrinth where fear reigns. It is the home of horrific monsters that have never seen the light of day. It is here that the dark elf Gromph Baenre, Archmage of Menzoberranzan, casts a foul spell meant to ignite a magical energy that suffuses the Underdark and tears open portals to the demonic Abyss. What steps through surprises even him, and from that moment on, the insanity that pervades the Underdark escalates and threatens to shake the Forgotten Realms to its foundations. Stop the madness before it consumes you! A Dungeons &amp; Dragons adventure for characters of levels 1–15 Hello! This is be a long-running, weekly game of the now-classic Out of the Abyss module for Dungeons &amp; Dragons 5e. We'll be going all the way from level 1 to level 15, so this campaign will most likely take over a year. If you're looking for a dedicated campaign with a group of roleplayers, this will be the game for you. This is also a great module for introducing new players, both to 5e and D&amp;D in general, so don't be shy about applying! This campaign will be run over Roll20, with voice and coordination done through Discord. This is a paid campaign, the first session you join is free . About Me: I am a professional dungeon master with a decade of experience doing theatrical improvisation and stand-up comedy. I run my own Twitch stream of completely improvised D&amp;D one-shots <a href="https://www.twitch.tv/dndtotalimprov" rel="nofollow">https://www.twitch.tv/dndtotalimprov</a> which you can watch if you'd like a better idea of my style. My strengths most certainly lie in storytelling, worldbuilding, voice-acting, and especially improvisation. However, I do build my own dungeons, encounters, and other mechanical things, and I have few issues diving into the crunch of combat or brewing up some custom items for rewards. If you enjoy a bit of humor and a focus on growing your character and the world around your character, we're going to be like two peas in a pod. This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $15 USD per session, via Paypal [first session free]. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. SIGN UP HERE