Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Help pls with image deletion

just now i was deleting some duplicate(or nearly) images on my game and that popup where you can check the box to prevent it from coming so you can just delete without having to confirm. Problem is now...the popup dont come up but nothing will delete. Can someone tell me how to get the box back up again so i can continue my mod cleanup? thanks
My guess is that you clicked on a setting to prevent popups in your browser, so you'll probably have to re-enable popups. It should be at  chrome://settings/content/popups?search=pop for Chrome (I'm not sure about Firefox but it'll be something similar.) Or if you recently installed any kind of anti-malware type software that might be preventing popups as well. Have you tried using a different browser? Or turning off your computer and turning it back on? If there's a glitch that might resolve it.