Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How Do I Remove Unwanted Marketplace Content From My Library?

I have received many free assets that were, upon inspection, not of interest and would also like to organize my Marketplace in a better order.  How is this accomplished?
Michael C. said: I have received many free assets that were, upon inspection, not of interest and would also like to organize my Marketplace in a better order.  How is this accomplished? As of now there is no way in organizing your library in game... Although it was requested many times, it has not been tackled by the devs yet...
TheMarkus1204 said:  it has not been tackled by the devs yet... There is evidence that this is not the case.
Dr. DM - elaborate?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Michael C. said: I have received many free assets that were, upon inspection, not of interest and would also like to organize my Marketplace in a better order.  How is this accomplished? Hi Michael! My Marketplace Items is more of a read-only experience, with your permissions determining what is shown. It's not a library that you manage. You cannot add to it (except by purchase) or delete from it (except by refund), and some things are just permanently there (free assets, for example). You can filter it with a search, but that is the limit. Theoretically, you could download assets and upload them to your personal library, and then organize  those , but that would eat up your storage quota and not change the Marketplace items at all.