Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Scarlet Citadel missing/corrupted map?

The Index clearly shows a thumbnail for the "Ruined Government Building", but clicking opens a "white room". Anyone else with this issue? Q: Is there a source to download missing maps?
Cannot find neither  "Ruined Government Building" nor "white room" in my Scarlet Citadel game. Do you have a (partial) screenshot where you found it? 
Martijn S. said: Cannot find neither  "Ruined Government Building" nor "white room" in my Scarlet Citadel game. Do you have a (partial) screenshot where you found it?  Since scarlet citadel (assuming you mean the free for pro to claim module) is only a part of the whole campaign it might be possible this map comes only with the rest of the package? (I only assume that cause even though I claimed it, I have not created a game with it)
I don't believe you read my post - screenshots are not relevant here. Two maps lead to "white rooms" (just a blank mat). The Dwarven level is present (with dynamic lighting done excellently!). There are two mats that appear to be more "Fallout" related (diners with counters & tiled floors), but neither had dynamic lighting added, just a picture. On the surface, the free version of Scarlet Citadel that I downloaded appears to be bundled with half-done/wrong maps. I am simply trying to get the correct package. At this time I would give the Scarlet Citadel a D- for usability.  Having said that, I can work with it (bypassing levels 1 &2), but it will take a couple weeks of development.