Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][LGBTQ+Friendly][18+] Playtesters needed for Ninja: the Crucible

I am a game designer, honestly (check out Insanity and the Aethyrblood Chronicles on DTRPG if you doubt me!), and I am working on my third game, Ninja: the Crucible.  I am looking for another playtester for the game. In the game, you play ninjas that bare their souls in offering to hold captive the essence of demonic power. Occasionally, ninjas can focus this demonic power to give the impression that they possess supernatural power. All the while, they are completing missions for their Clan house. I have designed some very unique powers, quite a few martial art forms, and some of the lore... more than enough to playtest. Any takers? Feel free to PM me with questions. We run the game on Thursdays, from 1200-1600 MST. With enough interest, I can start a new session at nights so long as it is Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Thanks for your time! 
The Thursday game might be full now, but I am still wanting to get an evening game started. Please let me know if you are interested!