Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Starting a 4e game

I'm looking to interest in a weekly game, late in the evening (say, after 10PM US EST), using 4th edition rules. I have experience in DM'ing 4th edition rules, but over the past few years I've been playing in play by posts, and wanted to give this a shot. There's just not alot of RPG players in rural West Virginia. :) If you are interested, post so along with the preferred day you can play, and we can make arrangement and get a group going. Thanks!
I might be up for this. Level, setting? Friday may be good if its 10pm
I'm interested in joining. Any day or time would be fine with me. I would like to know what level we would be starting at and what books/material would be permitted.
This is all negotiable, but I'm thinking 1st level, with 22 point buys. All WotC material accepted, including Essentials.
Well 2 threads mentioned Eberron 4e games. Both wanted DM. Perhaps we can kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
Interested, haven't played a game of 4e, I'm more of a pathfinder vet myself but I'm itching for a game. Any day but Wednesday seems good for me right now.
I've never played Eberron before, only Forgotten Realms, but I'm fine with whatever. I'm available any time and any day other than Sunday.
I am very interested in playing! I am around any day after 8pm EST. I prefer playing tanks!
I am interested. I am available on friday and saturday at a late EST. I have played 3.0, 3.5, and 4.0 among other games. I have multiple years of PC and DM experience. My preference in Forgotten Realms, but willing to play other campaign settings.
I am interested, any day except Friday/Saturday works for me.
I'll join. I should be able to play any time. If it's still open that is.
I'm still trying to get into a 4e game. Any day but Monday will work for me.
I'd like to join up if there's still room. Any day is fine for me except Thursday and Friday.
I'd like to join, i have played some but lack a group here myself. Im free all the time.
Looks cool. We diving into the familiar territories from Neverwinter Nights or roundabouts?
If there's still some room left, I'd love to join in. I just rolled a rogue I'd like to use. I have experience with 4e and I'm generally free any night of the week.
I'd like to join if there is room up any time and day pretty much unless something comes up.
I'd like to join as well if its a new campaign. I'm game whenever, and I would like to roll the 4d6drop for stats but wouldn't mind if the rest of the group did the 22 point build. If acceptable by the group.
22 point preferred
I'll roll psion.
i would love to play but i am only available after 10pm PDT =[ let me know if this could work? im not new to D&D or 4e and an fit any roll
I'm a little late to this thread but if someone drops out or something I'm interested.