Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Bugged Pathfinder (Simple) Sheets - Help!

Edited 1655262699
  I use the Pathfinder (Simple) sheets in massive campaigns, one for 24 players in four groups, and another with 13 players in two groups.   They just now bugged out in every game for every player I have.  We played three games Sunday with them and they were working fine.  All the information is now jumbled on the front page.  I have screen shots.   Please tell me support for these sheets is not ending?  I have hundreds of these sheets made up with specific characters, not to mention my 30+ players whose information is lost if this bug is not fixed.    I'd argue that there's no easier sheet when you have to work off 12-15 different sheets at once on a single page in a combat.   Please Help!
I'm in the same situation.
Ada L.
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Sorry about this. It looks like the sheet isn't loading its CSS properly. The only change I've made recently is fixing my name in the sheet.json file, but that might have caused some issues on Roll20's end...
Is there anyone else from Roll20 that can shed a light on a fix?
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Rocket J. said: Is there anyone else from Roll20 that can shed a light on a fix? This isn't a by Roll20 sheet.  Roll20 does not maintain community sheets.  If you look at github, you will see a pull request was made, but it hasn't been merged yet.  Until it is merged (which is something done by Roll20 staff), you will need to remain patient.

Edited 1655390434
Kraynic said: Rocket J. said: Is there anyone else from Roll20 that can shed a light on a fix? This isn't a by Roll20 sheet.  Roll20 does not maintain community sheets.  If you look at github, you will see a pull request was made, but it hasn't been merged yet.  Until it is merged (which is something done by Roll20 staff), you will need to remain patient. Thanks for taking the time to explain how it works.  I'm totally ignorant when it comes to this stuff and am just eager to continue content creation.