Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for a GM to run Pathfinders 2nd Ed Blood Lords Adventure Path for us (Every Sunday nite 8 PM CST to 12)

Edited 1655708637
Tom
Pro
Greetings everyone here in Roll20 :) Looking for a FREE (obviously as this is in the free forum , LOL) GM to run this newly forming group through PF II's very cool Blood lords AP. Date and time set as that is our only free time to do this in our busy schedule and we have 5 players, including me and 1 more I need to find. Roll20 should have this out on the street date at the end of July, but if not I can hand craft it in as needed and can help any new GM's with the ins and outs of Roll20 as well, Dynamic lighting, most of PF II's books on roll20 and so forth. So if any GM newly starting out or an old vet is interested then post below or feel free to PM me for any info you might need. The main draw of this AP is the first AP that features Geb, an undead run country and players can select undead characters or living to play in this one. Cheers and thanks for reading this Can't wait to get this started!! Tom
And I found a GM so this is closed :) Now if only I could find one for the new Starfinder The Drift Crisis game, , that was just listed in the looking for games as well if anyone is curious :) Thanks for the PM's everyone Tom