Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tovin's Flying Castle Bundle - Missing 2 maps

Hi - just bought the Tovin's Flying Castle Bundle and the 2 lvl 8 maps for the Wyvern Motes adventure seem to be missing.  The notes for the adventure say there should be 2 maps for each of the 4 supported average party levels (8th, 11, 14th, 17th) Any ideas? Thanks.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Have you tried contacting the creator?
Aye - guess that's what I'll have to do.  The blurb for the module links to a forum post on here for bugs in his modules, but that forum thread has been closed due to inactivity. Guess I'll try via his Patreon page or somat.
Adam B. said: Aye - guess that's what I'll have to do.  The blurb for the module links to a forum post on here for bugs in his modules, but that forum thread has been closed due to inactivity. Guess I'll try via his Patreon page or somat. Try writing a PM here on Roll20