Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5e Compendium Player's Handbook - Spell Friends doesn't show up

Not sure if this is the right place to put this in but the spell Friends does not show up in the Compendium in 5e games.
I’ve also come across some missing spells or monsters in the 5th edition compendium SRD. I did find this on Roll20’s site though: "Why isn't there an entry for (Spell, Rule, Monster, Etc.) in here?" While it is possible that a Compendium could be missing content, especially in the case of newly built Compendiums, it's important to note that an OGL version of a rule system may not cover the entirety of the published rule system it's based from. For instance, the D&D 5th Edition OGL SRD does NOT have entries on  Displacer Beasts  or  Mind Flayers , nor do they cover any other feats beyond  Grappler . That is because they were purposely not included in the SRD (System Reference Document) when the publisher designed it. If something is missing from a Compendium, you should first check to see if that entry is actually part of the OGL SRD. If something is missing, please report this by contacting us through our  web form. So perhaps contact Roll20 through that web form?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Inegron! You had put "Player's Handbook" in the title of the thread. Do you own the PHB? If not, then you are limited to the resources that WOTC makes available for free, as Sarah has posted. I have confirmed that friends is in the PHB here , but does not exist in the SRD.
I do own the PHB. I still don't see it.
Oh, I see my problem. You're correct. I do NOT own the PHB on Roll20. Thanks! I feel dumb now.