Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][EST][DBU] Looking for a Dragon Ball Universe game

Hi there! I am looking for someone to run a Dragon Ball Universe (DBU) campaign. If you're wondering what that is, it's a playable d10 system that's constantly being updated. Getting 3-4 players (not including myself) should be good enough for a party. New players are definitely welcome! The system is only available at the following website for your viewing pleasure:&nbsp;<a href="https://dbu-rpg.com/" rel="nofollow">https://dbu-rpg.com/</a> My availability at this point is on Mondays or Saturdays, either at 8PM EST. The time is flexible to be done&nbsp;earlier if timezones are an issue. It can be set up to 3 hours earlier on Mondays, or an hour and a half on Saturdays. Just to give extra wiggle room. Discord isn't required for voice, though it is necessary to have a place for the DM and players to chat. If using the actual voice chat system in Roll20 works, then so be it. Unfortunately, the character sheet available for the system is fairly outdated so I can share a spreadsheet that's more up to date. If there's any questions, let me know here or message me if you wanna keep it private. Best of luck!
I join
Love DBZ
i would like to join, but won't be able to gm
No worries! It helps to have some players ahead of time so there's less to find when we do get a GM.
i don't know how to play the system, that is why i can't but would if i did
I would love to play this game, but unfortunately as it's a new system I wouldn't be able to GM.
Robert R. said: I would love to play this game, but unfortunately as it's a new system I wouldn't be able to GM. Well, I'm technically looking for players AND a GM. So you can just be a player if you want.