Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Campaign loading hangs from multiple computers as GM.

1408066999

Edited 1408084604
I'm unable to load my campaign, as it either hangs when it reaches "0" or sometimes fails to load entirely. I've also tried to load in using a few other computers and browsers on those as well to no effect. Interesting note here is that the players have no trouble getting in and I am able to load other campaigns without issue. The details page is: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/65796/tim" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/65796/tim</a>... . I would appreciate any help at all, but bonus for promptness, since we're gathering soon! edit: 1 hour later I'm able to sign in. Please disregard if this is just a transient issue. I'll post later if I wind up with the same issue again!
Alright. Sorry, but apparently it's now taken to crashing and then returning to denying me entry. This appears to be an intermittent thing. I'll seek help again, if I may?
1408085643
Gauss
Forum Champion
Please go to <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues</a> and follow the steps.
well... shoot! it isn't hanging right now. again. I'll keep an eye on it and post up the console info if it happens again. we can hope it's done being an intermittent bugbear. :)