Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] New player looking to experience DnD

Hi Everyone, I'm brand new here - 34 y/o Male - I've never played DnD before, but I've always wanted to try. I'm huge into board games, and have played a lot of games like Gloomhaven. I was hoping to find an experienced DM and group to join to help me along and learn the game. I've watched a ton of Youtube videos on how it works, and I'm super eager to try. If anyone would be willing to bring a newbie along who's super interested in playing / learning DnD, I'd be stoked. Thanks!
If you're still looking for a game to join, I'm putting together a long term campaign in a homebrew setting.  Here's a link to the game description and application:   Homebrew Campaign If it looks like a good fit, submit an application and I'll get in touch with you.  
I'm not an experienced DM but I am running a game that is super beginner friendly and  even flexible on what day we play based on everyones schedules and the other players are eveb more experienced than I who would love to help as well message me if you're still interested in a game