Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Deck errors

Steve
Plus
Sheet Author
I am trying to use a deck in my game, which has previously worked but now gives this error when I click in it: "Error. This deck doesn't seem to have any cards! Add some cards to the deck before drawing from it." After recalling the deck (which it allowed), I tried to shuffle and got this error: "All cards for this deck are either in player hands or in play on the table. Recall cards to shuffle the deck." If I try to deal cards or click the deck I get the no cards error again. I tried making a new deck (created fresh, not duplicated), but I get the same errors with it. I primarily use Firefox but have also tried using Chrome.
Steve
Plus
Sheet Author
OK, a bit more experimenting. When I added a new card to the deck (again, identical to the first) it allowed me to deal and shuffle again. But if I "removed" the card, the deck stopped working again. The "Removed" cards can't be recalled, even if I change the settings to no removed card pile:
I'm having the same issues. I'm trying to deal three cards to one player. I get the exact errors as Medieval Steve.
I am having a deja-vu right now! THIS exact Bug was reported a long time ago... since there wasn't anything coming from it I thought it was fixed! (and maybe it was prior to the recent changes)... Best Bet is to file a Help Center Request for this and hope for the best!
Steve
Plus
Sheet Author
Well, the help center request went in at around the same time as I posted here. So far the only responses received have been yours. My workaround has just been to create a heap of copies of the same card, it works, for now, but is a PITA.