Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for a GM to run a new group forming for Starfinder, The Drift Crashers AP, every other Monday evening 8 PM CST to 11 or 12 starting soonish

If there might be a new or experienced GM who might want to run my newly formed group for this then post below or PM me as needed. I have the 1st Module and will hand craft it as/if  needed as I can GM you in my game if one is new to Roll20, or an old hand. I have 4 players now (including myself I have voice vetted and a few more to make the final party of 5 or 6, depending on how they go. Cheers and thanks for reading!! :) Tom

Edited 1656994432
Tom said: If there might be a new or experienced GM who might want to run my newly formed group for this then post below or PM me as needed. eTenet Employee Login I have the 1st Module and will hand craft it as/if  needed as I can GM you in my game if one is new to Roll20, or an old hand. I have 4 players now (including myself I have voice vetted and a few more to make the final party of 5 or 6, depending on how they go. Cheers and thanks for reading!! :) Tom I will endeavor to figure it out for extra.
PM sent :) Tom
No reply to my PM and Discord invite hook up to William so GM spot is still open at this point in time :) Tom