**Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden is a tale of dark terror that revisits the forlorn, flickering candlelights of civilization known as Ten-Towns and sheds light on the many bone-chilling locations that surround these frontier settlements.** --- <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/335992/rime-of-the-frostmaiden-monday" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/335992/rime-of-the-frostmaiden-monday</a> **Looking for foolhardy adventurers to brave the cold wastes of Icewind Dale each Monday. This adventure will be very heavy on exploration and survival, with a pretty even balance of social &amp; combat encounters (*at least in terms of what the adventure presents, your choices can obviously change that*).**&nbsp; **Starting Level:** *1* **Ability Scores:** *4d6 drop the lowest, if you don't like your rolls you are welcome to use point buy.* **Starting Equipment or Gold:** *Your choice!* **Allowed Content:** *Any official WoTC books that are not setting books for places outside of the Forgotten Realms (i.e. no Magic: the Gathering stuff), anything that falls outside of this, I'm open to on a case by case basis. So I am open to UA, homebrew, and other setting books, but we need to discuss them before hand as they need to fit in with the themes and setting of this adventure.* **Payment:** *This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $12 per session via paypal before the game. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.* **Supplemental rules I'll be using:** Lingering Injuries: *DMG p.272* Madness: *DMG p.258-260* + a few house rules listed in the game itself to better fit the themes of this adventure and make less common classes and builds more viable.&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; *I have over 20 years of DMing experience in various RPG systems. I run my games very open ended and leave it up to the players to decide what they want to explore and where they want to go. Want to roam the land as a band of marauders, leaving terror and destruction in your wake? Maybe settling down and opening a bed and breakfast to cater to weary adventures is more your mug of ale? Maybe you want to kick in dungeon doors and loot strange and dangerous artifacts, or help build a resistance to a tyrannical monarchy and tear their entire government down to build something better in it's place? It's all up to you.* *I prefer a good mix of combat, exploration (especially early in the campaign when you are all still discovering the world), and role playing, but I am also happy to adjust to facilitate what the group wants. This is a cooperative game about building a story and world together, and I want you, as players, to feel as invested and responsible for how the game plays out as possible. I put in the effort to know the rules of the game inside &amp; out, so that I can better know when we can ignore them to keep the game moving.* *Be considerate and kind to me and your fellow players. I have zero tolerance for people being jerks or bigots. (I will, however, tolerate you all celebrating and trash talking when you completely ruin one of my encounters with smart play and crafty tactics before the enemies take a turn)* &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;