Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Blade Runner RPG Community sheet

Richard W.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi All, I have decided that I will take the Blade Runner RPG sheet I created and make it a Community sheet. In my previous post I was sharing the work in progress sheet but it seems like it is well received so it may be added to the Community sheet repository. The previous thread is here .  Since the game is still in Early Access, there may be changes to rules but I would say at this stage it is less likely. There already were some changes during the EA program and they have both been adjusted for in the sheet.  The sheet will also get reworked sheet workers (moving away from Async methods) and translation as the next version, unless anything else changes in the rules set. Another thing that I am keen on is getting feedback, so I want to understand how it can be improved or changed for a better player or game runner experience.  The sheet will be reported as a Year Zero Engine sheet, and named "Blade Runner". Does anyone have opinions whether it need to be highlighted as a Community sheet in the naming? I can't find a lot of information about things like this. I feel I have read all the information across Roll20 about authoring sheets, but never seen any guidelines as to how we should work with the Community sheets. I guess it is up to us as a Community to figure out the rules and recommendations for that, maybe?  Best Regards, Richard W
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I like the idea of including Community in the name in cases where roll20 has or may have an official sheet.  I changed the name of the Pathfinder sheet to " Pathfinder Community Sheet " when roll20 released their offical by roll20 sheet just to help eliminate "some" of the confusion when discussing a sheet.

Edited 1657885174
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Yeah having "Community" in the name/title from the get-go is a smart idea. "Blade Runner (Community)" would follow the pattern that was used for all the D&D 5E sheets when they where renamed.