Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Macro to change all selected tokens to roll to GM or Public?

Hi team, I was wondering if there was a way I could select a bunch of tokens and run a macro that sets all selected to roll to gm or to roll public?  Essentially when I'm prepping I'll set some sheets to roll to GM while testing but forget which ones and I'm hoping I could just run a macro with all my tokens selected to change the roll to public.  I have ChatsetAtt and TokenMod installed but couldn't figure out if I could use either of them to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Edited 1657564179
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Jared! Try these ChatSetAttr commands: Whisper to GM !setattr --sel --silent --wtype|'/w gm ' Public !setattr --sel --silent --wtype|'' Edit: The macros above are for the D&D 5th Edition by Roll20 Sheet. If you are doing this for a different sheet, the attributes and names will likely be different.
Thanks Keith! Fantastic help as always, yep I forgot to mention I'm using 5th Edition by Roll20. I also have the sheets set to toggle whisper. Once I was inspired by your macro I figured out for sheets set to toggle it needed to be: Whisper to GM !setattr --sel --silent --whispertoggle|'/w gm ' Public !setattr --sel --silent --whispertoggle|'' Once again, you've helped me out on the forums and its greatly appreciated, thanks mate!