Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Token Action Macro Bar bug

Tested in old and new game. (D&D5 games with D&D5 ogl sheet if it matters).  The token Action Buttons go behind the page if your zoom level is high enough so you just see a portion of the page. you cannot click the Token action button anymore.  I'm on Chrome, Windows 10. It worked fine afew hours ago.... Image1 : I create a test Token Action (If I zoom in before creating the ability I cannot see the button, that's how i've discovered this bug) Image 2 : I zoom in and the bar goes behind ! This is critical for most of my games which rely heavily on token action....
For me and my players tonight, the buttons are there, hidden under the map, but they DO NOT work.

Edited 1657666916
Confirmed on my end, as well. The token action bar is now behind the map and is non-functioning. Verified this in both Opera and Chrome. I attempted to drag linked tokens from character sheets, link new tokens, uncheck and re-check "show as token action" for the macros on the character sheets. Nothing resolved this.
having exact same problem
I have the same problem in multiple campaigns. Tested in three different campaigns all are rolling behind the map layer.
Same here.  Looks like we're getting our weather layer this weekend. :D I'm super happy.
Happening for me also
Gauss
Forum Champion
The Z-index appears to be broken on the art tool and character macros. Please post further in  this thread  to consolidate.

Edited 1657678959
Xax
Pro
Not sure if this has been seen by anyone But In game clearing of the chat log fixed this for me.
Hey folks, we mentioned it in the main thread but we pushed out a fix for this just a bit ago. If you're still experiencing the issue, please clear your cache and rejoin your game.

Edited 1657679278
Gauss
Forum Champion
Xax said: Not sure if this has been seen by anyone But In game clearing of the chat log fixed this for me. Probably a coincidence since the Devs just responded that they have fixed the bug. :)

Edited 1658656077
Elizabeth W. said: Hey folks, we mentioned it in the main thread but we pushed out a fix for this just a bit ago. If you're still experiencing the issue, please clear your cache and rejoin your game. Buttons for me are transparent in Lightmode and Darkmode! If you have a character sheet opened and move it, those buttons appear OVER the character sheet! Might there be a fix for this as well?
The macro bar appears over character sheets.  Very annoying as you have to click off to move the character sheet which is under the bar.

Edited 1659533607
Tariff said: The macro bar appears over character sheets.  Very annoying as you have to click off to move the character sheet which is under the bar. It is not only the Macro bar but ALL control elements on the VTT. Heck, even the avatars / names are in front of everything right now... they are transparent, yes, but this does NOT make it better! I filed a request for this Mess but got no answer up until now... Let's see how this turns out...