Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

ALL API not working - "No existing sandbox found. Preparing sandbox to start on game activity."

Edited 1657687560
I am getting this error in 5 campaigns I am DM on.  API sandbox shutdown due to campaign inactivity. Restarting sandbox by user request... No existing sandbox found.  Preparing sandbox to start on game activity.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Novercallis! Just checking: is the game running? The sandbox won't spin up until someone is actually in the game.
It is Keith, I've also cleared my cookies and Cache and currently checking on another browser. (Brave is my primary, and currently typing from Firefox, not working either)
Tried on a 3rd browser - Sandbox won't start. Moved Players and Ribbon to a different page, restarted - nothing. 
Also noticing - upon posting the time stamps shows 11:54 (33 minutes from now), when I just posted a minute ago at 11:21 Also seeing (MOD API) instead of API, even in community forum - unless I went crazy - I thought it was called API or API Scripts not MODS (API Script) ??????????????
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
The name was just changed. It was announced earlier today:  “API” Name Change to “Mod”   Hmm. Things to check: Double check to make sure you are looking at the same game in both tabs. Make sure you have at least one script installed.
I have and I got plenty of scripts installed. I was world building earler today. Then I saw the devs mentioned about a bug issue, so I stopped messing around with the game, saw it got fixed, logged back in to continue world building but alas... I can invite you, for you to inspect?

Edited 1657692696
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Sure. Send the invite via PM. Then promote me to GM after I'm in.
invite sent

Edited 1657736155
Update: Woke up and everything is working normal now. Very Odd  Haven't done the log or used the Help Center