Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Facebook?

Yes i created a game with this months free pro reward and it pinged  Facebook.com  what exactly is that about?

Edited 1658035060
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Look at the social media icons on the bottom of the page.  At least some pages are going to have links to various social media sites.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
This is news to me. Is facebook being automatically pinged?
GiGs said: This is news to me. Is facebook being automatically pinged? Try it with the free scenario they have this month watch the bar it will ping facebook its likely this for advertising. Kraynic said: Look at the social media icons on the bottom of the page.  At least some pages are going to have links to various social media sites.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
With the network pane of the browser inspector open, I see this when loading a page with the social media links at the bottom (which includes the create game page).  I don't see anything else for Facebook.
At the bottom of the browser when you click create game(with the module)  it will say, waiting on facebook.com
What browser are you using?  I am on Firefox and have tested this twice now.  Not seeing any connection to facebook being attempted.