Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Group of 4 looking for a DM to show us roll20

Group of 4 players, 2 of which have played D&D before looking for someone to show us the ropes.
Hey hey! Two new, two not? Sounds awesome. DM me, and let's talk!
Hi, well met I'm a veteran DM having run about 100 campaigns and I introduce new gamers to RPGs/D&D as well as teach how to DM.  I am running two beginner groups right now and I have a specific Introduction to D&Dbeyond, roll20 and introductory adventure series going right now. If you'd like, my Discord is  LucasLabs#6064 we can chat with your group there as I can run just about any kind of campaign tailored to player likes.  Message me back on Discord or here, looking forward to chat!
Hello, willing to run a game but to help Dm's when posting letting them know time zone, day you would like to play and time/ hours will be very helpful. That being said might not be able to run the game depending on the day or if you already found a DM cool no problem and have fun P.S. also if you all would want the game weekly, biweekly or monthly is some good information to have as well
Are you still looking? What's the group's availability?
Are you available Saturdays from 12 to 4, cause I may have something for you.