Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

rollGreater but not for inline rolls

Edited 1658173265
.Hell
Sheet Author
Hey everyone, I want to manipulate a sheet-template with a number which is not a roll. Is that possible? {{#skill}} {{#^rollTotal() skill 0}} <div class ="sheet-rolltemplate-button" > [Roll](~selected|templateattack||{{skill}}) </div> {{/^rollTotal() skill 0}} {{/skill}} skill is 0 but not [[0]], due to the other values being text, I cannot use [[@{skill}]]. Using [[0]] as a value in the select does not help. My goal is to not show the button with a specific option of a select Thanks
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The rolltemplate helpers only work with numbers from inline rolls. You can put a number inside [[ ]] to get it recognised, you can use inline roll brackets for numbers that aren't actually rolls.
.Hell
Sheet Author
But this breaks due to the text in the other options
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You'll have to give more information, like some rolls. I can't imagine why it would break anything - it's a technique that many sheets have used.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
So, you have a select with multiple text values and an option that should disable that field from roll output. The easiest way to handle this is to set the disable option's value to an empty string (""). Then use just: {{#skill}} <div class ="sheet-rolltemplate-button" > [Roll](~selected|templateattack||{{skill}}) </div> {{/skill}}
.Hell
Sheet Author
Scotts solutions works, thanks everyone