Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Issues with image (token, maps) loading

Just tried to play our weekly game and were not able to do this - just cause all images were not loading or loading very very very slowly. I, as GM, managed to see some tokens on my recent map after 10 minutes of waiting. Are there any outages?
Поддерживаю, у меня такая же проблема. Ни одна картинка не грузится, новые изображения нельзя загрузить в Roll20.
I have the same issue, more than that all my handmade maps are not loading and I am unable to use any of my marketplace purchases!  
Same problem.
Use VPN. It will fix
From what I know all images were down since 5:00 GPT+3, July 22 Even on this page no one has a profile picture
вуву said: Use VPN. It will fix Do you think that roll20 is being blocked???
вуву said: Use VPN. It will fix That actually worked! Huge thanks!
It just fixed itself. For me at least
Роспотребнадзор заблочил сервера где хранится музыка и картинки, поэтому у вас нечего не грузится. Поможет "Обход блокировок Рунета"
А без VPN тут никак? 
Фарелло said: А без VPN тут никак?  Расширение "обход блокировок рунета" работает, и картинки прогружаются, но помедленнее, чем обычно.
Have had the same problem. Read that VPN would fix it. Downloaded one, activated, and it worked.
I'm still having this problem. I posted in another thread yesterday, and submitted a help ticket as well. The reply from customer support told me to do all the steps I've already done, and I haven't heard back. There's something wrong with content distribution on this side of the world, and Roll20 needs to fix it. I haven't needed a VPN for this site for the entire year I've lived here, and it shouldn't be required now.
Checked back on a whim, and the problem is no longer occurring for me. I have not changed my setup or activated a VPN. Whatever outage was affecting the images seems to be resolved or circumvented.