Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

NEW BLADE RUNNER RPG

What about the new Blade Runner rpg from Free league publishing??Free league anuncied modules in roll20 platform.
Richard W.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi, I have tried to ask my Free League contacts if they are including an official character sheet in the unlocked Kickstarter stretch goal for Roll20 Modules, but not had a reply from them stating yes or no. In their previous Roll20 modules, they did not include a character sheet to my knowledge.&nbsp; Having said that, I have created a Community sheet that I will make a few tweaks to this weekend and then publish to Roll20. This means it will most likely be available next weekend, if all goes well. Based on a short conversation with some of the other sheet creators, it will be called "Blade Runner (Community)" to differentiate from any character sheets created by Free League at a later stage. You can access the files for the sheet if you want to test it out:&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/dwarfwing/Blade-Runner" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/dwarfwing/Blade-Runner</a> . Please note that translation to other languages than the built-in English, including Spanish, through the CrowdIn integration will be added in the next version of the sheet.&nbsp; Feel free to test out the files above, and also to continue the conversation in the forum or ping me with a Private Message if you have issues or feedback.&nbsp; PS. The reason I haven't published it yet is because I just returned from our vacation to Spain yesterday, during which I not only caught Covid but also struggled with the intense heat. I hope that you and your close ones have managed to avoid the virus and "la ola de calor"! DS. /Richard
ok thank you for your work and cheers from Spain
Thank you for sharing. I need help. How I can use your files to use your blade runner sheet? Thank you
I think you must be pro user to use custom sheets