Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5e Resting in Style postfix not working correctly.

Hello there. Great script but as of today I've noticed it is not replenishing Blessings of the Raven Queen and Stone's Endurance if I put either the [l] or [s] around them. I've started using TokenMod as of late which I've seen in the API output console Resting in Style interacts with. Is there something I should do to make sure the two are cooperating on this?

Edited 1659110791
For Resting in Style to pick up your resource for a long rest, make sure it has a trailing space followed by "[l]" (lower case letter L, include the brackets but do not include the quotes). For example: Fire Breath [l] When you press the Long Rest button it will recover this resource for you. So if you could use this 1 time and the current uses were 0 it would refresh that to 1 and make a note for you it has done this in the chat log. Do be sure to use Token Action Maker to create the token actions first, if you want to be able to click the token action button. Otherwise you can select the character token , then type in chat: !long-rest For a short rest, use [s] and !short-rest instead. Example on Roll20 DnD 5E character sheet: Example of chat log output: