Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [D&D 5E] Experienced DM looking for regular players on Sundays or Fridays (Berlin Time)

Edited 1659626861
Update. Both groups are now complete. All further applicants will be added to a waiting list. Thank you for showing interest.  Lord Alagondar´s Last Dance A DnD 5e Grand Campaign Time: Either Fridays 18:00 or Sundays 14:00 (GMT+2 Berlin Time) The year is 1441. In pursuit of the ancient necromancer, the party traveled to the many-storied city of Neverwinter. Some say that it is the Jewel of the North, but in recent years, it had its share of troubles. Lorenzo Alagondar, the grandson of the legendary Lord Nasher Alagondar, has survived a daring coup two years ago and is now barely holding the fabled city together. A no easy task in the best of times. Orcs have been spotted around the city, scouting the city defenses most likely. In the east, a red star is always burning red at night, an omen not to dismiss. The nation of Amn is mustering an army in the South. Its purpose is unknown, but a good leader must prepare for any eventuality. And if that was not enough, giant rats are emerging from under the great city. Not a threat by themselves, but worrisome, for what can drive these usually cowardly creatures to such audacity? This is a DnD Grand Campaign where player choices matter. Will the group support Lord Lorenzo? Or will they only try to profit from the misfortunes of the city? The game has 2 main elements: the megadungeon under the city (100+ hand-crafted rooms for exploration, combat and puzzle solving) and the city with social encounters and investigation of the current mystery. This allows players to have a better control of the game pace. The game has been running for more than a year, and 4 of the original players are still playing the campaign.  As a DM with 5 years of experience, I have 2 groups on the same content, one has sessions on Fridays 18:00 GMT +2 Berlin Time and the other one has sessions on Sundays 14:00 GMT+2 Berlin Time . I am looking for 2 players (one player for each group) for regular weekly sessions. Players of all skill levels are welcome! I use a combination of Discord (audio-only) and Roll20 in order to play. If interested, please write me a personal message with the following information:   1) Your age 2) What is your favorite part in TTRPGs? Are you familiar with Discord and Roll20? 3) What group do you want to join ( Sunday 14:00 GMT+2 Berlin Time or Friday 18:00 GMT+2 Berlin Time )? And will you be regularly available for that time slot? ATM all player characters are at level 7, soon to be level 8. Max level in the campaign is 16.

Edited 1659193164
I'm 21, and my favorite part of ttrpgs is learning about a world and piecing together a puzzle and my characters place in it. I'm definitely familiar with discord and have a passing understanding of roll20. As for session, 18:00 friday works perfect. that turns out as about noon edt, and thats a really good time for me
Hi, I'd be interested in the Sunday game. More than happy to discuss and answer your questions :). Message me and we can chat? :)
Wasn't sure if you meant in DMs or on the topic, so I'm doing both: Hello, I'm interested in your DND group posting from earlier today.  I'm 24, and I enjoy roleplaying, building characters and writing/learning about lore in campaigns, but my favorite overall is making drastic decisions as a group and not being afraid to try something that could kill my character. I could join the sunday or the friday group, as my fridays are open and the sunday group is much earlier than my 7pm est sunday group. I am rather experienced and could have my character built within a couple hours if needbe. 
Short Update. Friday slot is filled. Anyone interested in Sunday slot may still apply through Direct Messages to me (not under this public thread, your privacy is valuable).
Update 2. Both groups are now complete. All further applicants will be added to a waiting list. Thank you for showing interest.