Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Descent into Avernus - Monday nights at 6pm mountain time (8 eastern) - Look for 3-4 more players

Edited 1659239287
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Long time DM.  Great campaign.  Journey into hell.  Needs a bit of love which means I'm not running it exactly as written.   PM me or respond here if interested
Hi, I would be interested, you can DM me so we can have a better exchange or ask for complementary informations
Hello, I'd be interested in joining the campaign; I can make the time consistently and have plenty of experience building campaigns and character, so I can help new players adjust as a player. Also can take it to DMs or can go into more details here. 
As long as you're cool with a brand new player, I'd be interested. The timing is perfect for me.
I'm interested, I've played a couple campaigns before and am looking for another, message me if you still need players