Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for FREE GM, ours just bailed on us.. Pathfinder 2nd Ed Blood Lords AP, every Sunday nite 8 PM CST Start time

Edited 1659569128
Tom
Pro
Had this GM for well over a month and just before we were to start the AP she bailed on us.  Date and time is set as that is everyones free time.  So if this might interest a GM (just starting out or an old hand) out there post below or PM as needed for details.  We can get Discorded up and have a voice as well to see if this will work. (EDITED) 1 more player slot might be open, If I don't find a GM and I have to do it myself. Thanks Tom

Edited 1659532785
Tom
Pro
Still looking, had a couple hits but the day and time is set in stone for this and can't be changed.  It could be a 3 or 4 hour sessions though. Thanks Tom
And had another person showing some interest in this but nothing after I replied to that person.  Man it is really getting random here in Roll20 these days I guess. So still looking for a GM before my own drop dead date soonish and I'll have to GM another game. Tom

Edited 1661130830
Just checking if you have found a GM. I might be interested, having said that, I don't know PF 2nd edition. I do know PF 1st edition so I guess I can learn it in the meantime. Edit - I sent you a PM with my discord handle. Discord is best since I check that more frequently than here.