Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Massive color bug as of 8/2

Edited 1659452917
The map tray, dropdowns, and other UI elements no longer show text as it is white on white.  Please fix asap.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Zaodon! This has been reported in many threads. It is likely an error related to recent CSS changes. I would have thought it would have been fixed by this point.

Edited 1659457318
Gold
Forum Champion
I would think that Roll20 team would acknowledge it. Right now we're in a place where we don't know why they are doing this ?? Sure, it's a bug or an error, but what are they even trying to do? How could it get pushed to the main Production site without catching this?  How can it go multiple days without being acknowledged by the staff on the Community Forums? It'd be as simple as "Heard! It's a bug. We'll fix it soon."  I don't understand how a website this big with a Community Forum can appear to have no Staff reading the forum.
I think others reported it as "annoying" or "blinding" (i.e. opinion feedback) whereas I am reporting actual bugs in that dropdowns (for example, dynamic lightning - vision) appear blank (because white on white).
Example of "empty" dropdown (white on white)
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Zaodon said: I think others reported it as "annoying" or "blinding" (i.e. opinion feedback) whereas I am reporting actual bugs in that dropdowns (for example, dynamic lightning - vision) appear blank (because white on white). Much more useful approach.
Hey folks (obvious copypasta) -- We're consolidating and closing all threads into this one; please leave any additional feedback here and keep an eye out for updates: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/11009797/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/11009797/</a> Thank you!