Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

TurnMarker1 Question - (TheAaron?)

Hi all, Playing around with TurnMarker1  for the first time. I have a few questions: In the instructions, the animated / rotating symbol around the token is a cool rotating glyph kind of thing. But when I run it, it just shows a boring yellow circle. How do I get the "cool version"? The instructions say to run three commands before rolling initiative: !tm autopull all !tm toggle-animations !tm toggle-rotate Do I need to run these three commands before every combat? Just once per session?  Thanks all!
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
For 1: can you post a screenshot?  Maybe try force-reloading the page? For 2: you only need to do that once to set the configuration. 
Thanks very much. I logged out of Roll20 and relogged in, and refreshed my browser for good measure. Seems to be working now, thanks! :)
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Sweet!  Glad that sorted it out.  Roll20 is browser based, so it can suffer from the same problems as other websites.  If there's a hickup in pulling down images, they're just broken. =D