Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Color bug that I reported (and you closed) still not fixed.

Here it is, once more: - All dropdown fields within Forms inside Roll20 (not forums, I'm talking about the game itself) are white on white, and values are thus not readable. Example: "Night Vision Effect" is a Dropdown.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Zaodon, all of those threads were closed but this one (you should have gotten a redirect) to allow the issues to be tracked more efficiently. I have reported that particular issue as well.
In that thread, the Roll20 Response said that "the issues were all fixed", which is false, so I feel the need for this thread.

Edited 1659702268
Zaodon said: In that thread, the Roll20 Response said that "the issues were all fixed", which is false, so I feel the need for this thread. The "most glaring issues" (contrast etc.) were... yours and a lot of others are still open and I seriously hope on their ToDo BEFORE they implement darkmode in general any further...
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Zaodon said: In that thread, the Roll20 Response said that "the issues were all fixed", which is false, so I feel the need for this thread. Actually, they said: This update is directed at unifying the many different styles across the site as well as preparing for Dark Mode outside of the VTT. Some fixes we have in testing now: Colors on forum headers and text Colors for voting arrows Text colors on the "campaigns/details" page WYSIWYG editor boarders Page menu background (white text on white background) We are still working on these items so I cannot provide an exact ETA, but expect them very soon. Feel free to provide screen shots of other errors you may have encountered as we are documenting everything we can. not "everything was fixed". If you want stuff fixed, and you want the team to see it, that's the thread. In my experience, Roll20 does not typically communicate until something changes.
They added a different post further down. Drespar  said: Hey everyone, As folks have noticed, we were in the midst of pushing out updates and changes to address key feedback items. Below is the list of what's changed: Forum title links on the main forum page has been changed. It will now only show color on hover. Updated reply links to gray color with pink highlight on hover Updated the "new post/reply" in forum -- the WYSIWYG editor to remove the pink outline On the campaign details, the profile box in the top right is no longer all pink text Fixed the page drop down menu in the VTT so there is no longer a white background Thank you everyone for the feedback thus far and your patience while we were addressing things directly. We believe these changes handle some of the biggest issues folks were mentioning. We are still going to be keeping watch on this thread and other channels for other areas that need addressed in addition to addressing a few items still outstanding. Please feel free to continue providing feedback on areas that you believe need addressed.

Edited 1659714901
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Sorry, I had forgotten that one. It still doesn't say  "the issues were all fixed", but invites further feedback and says that they are addressing further issues. And the point remains that if you want your voice to be heard, that thread is the one to post in. It's the one they are watching.

Edited 1659733379
And even those Editor borders are NOT fixed! Try EDITING a Post or writing a PM... these pinkish outlines are STILL THERE... keithcurtis said: Zaodon said: In that thread, the Roll20 Response said that "the issues were all fixed", which is false, so I feel the need for this thread. Actually, they said: This update is directed at unifying the many different styles across the site as well as preparing for Dark Mode outside of the VTT. Some fixes we have in testing now: Colors on forum headers and text Colors for voting arrows Text colors on the "campaigns/details" page WYSIWYG editor boarders Page menu background (white text on white background) We are still working on these items so I cannot provide an exact ETA, but expect them very soon. Feel free to provide screen shots of other errors you may have encountered as we are documenting everything we can. not "everything was fixed". If you want stuff fixed, and you want the team to see it, that's the thread. In my experience, Roll20 does not typically communicate until something changes.
Still broken
Zaodon said: Still broken It was fixed!