Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[LFP][ONLINE][PAID][15$][Wednesday 6PM EST] "The Revival of Valoria" - Swords & Sorcery Adventure Campaign - 2 Slots!

Edited 1659543494
"THE REVIVAL OF VALORIA" Swords & Sorcery Adventure Campaign Roll20 Disclaimer: This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of 15$ per session through Paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. CAMPAIGN PREMISE: "It has been two hundred years since the Great War where Valoria marched East, conquering vast lands. It has been many years since Valoria held great prominence. Many new Kingdoms & Factions have been formed, and Valoria now stands as a shadow of its former self. Whilst the worship of Benedaerus, the Platinum Dragon has spread far and wide, the dissolution of the Monarchy and the collapse of institutions has allowed heresy and paganism to thrive once again, even in the Heartlands. The party, a group of religious zealots serving the Mighty Dragon god are preparing to head out West to a land that was once ruled by their people, hoping to correct and cleanse the region of the decay and ruin that has befallen it. With sword, shield and staff, perhaps these heroes will prove themselves to be worthy in time." The players have already discussed the type of campaign they'd like to play. They want to play a group of Knights and Zealots who destroy evil, search for artefacts, and engage politically in the region. They want a variety of adventures, plots, and lots of exploration. They want an "Old-Meets-New" campaign vibe, showing off some of the key content aspects that made D&D popular in the previous decades. Their campaign will be sandbox, meaning they can choose adventures themselves and engage in as many side-plots as they wish. There will also be overarching stories and vast plots, but it's up to the players to involve themselves in them. WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR GAME: TAILORED CONTENT: I tailor make content for my players that is both modularized but with Sandbox potential. CONSISTENT PLAY: I've been playing with the same four players for almost a year and none of us have flaked or quit, which is frequent in other games. MULTI-PARTY CONTENT: My campaign setting has seen dozens of adventure parties and many adventures. Currently I have two paid groups (Wednesday & Saturday), who are adventuring in the same time period, at the same time. This means players may know about each other, meet one another, roleplay, fight monsters together, etc. GOOD VIBES: My players are all adults and know how to have a good time. They understand each other to a degree as well as myself, meaning we don't argue or fight at the table. DETAILED NPCS: My campaign has a variety of NPCs & Monsters, all with distinct voices, behaviours, desires and needs. MUSIC & AMBIENCE:  I have a vast library of music available to use at any given time to reflect the mood of the session. CUSTOM MAPS: I create my own maps, both regional & for combat encounters, to offer an unique experience for players. IMPROVED GAME QUALITY: We use a number of homebrew rules that improve game quality, allowing for creativity, and a more structured play session. COMMUNITY EVENTS: Both of my groups are in the same Discord, along with other players who I'm friends with or have played with me in the past. Sometimes we have F2P one-shots, adventures, battle-royals, and other content for people to enjoy. By joining this game, you would gain access to that. OOC INFORMATION: I run the sessions for 3-5 hours each week, starting at either 5 or 6PM EST, depending on the schedules of players. I have four players currently which means I'm looking for up to two new players to join us. My players are excited to see some new people join, especially now we've got a new campaign starting soon. My players have just completed a campaign that took a year to complete. Our session zero is next Wednesday, and that's where everyone who will be starting at Session 1 will be making their characters. We are aged between 20 to 32, with I, the Dungeon Master being 27. I and one player are from the UK, whereas the rest of the players are from the USA. It goes without saying that my games are LGBT friendly, and you can expect to be treated well by others at the table. Each session costs 15$, which equates to 3$ a session for 5 hours of content. Players typically pay monthly to avoid any hassle. I've seen a lot of games for 20$ or 25$, and whilst I respect other Dungeon Masters for raising their prices, I believe 15$ is a fair and reasonable price for my players to pay. My campaigns typically consist of homebrew content as well as pre-written content that I've adjusted, tweaked, and changed to fit my narrative and story. The main module I will be using for this campaign is called "The Barrowmaze", an old-school Grimdark Module about Necromancy, Cultists & Evil Gods. It has a Mega-Dungeon with dozens of unique magic items, custom spells, notable puzzles, and distinctive encounters which my players are super excited about. I run a small YouTube channel which offers you the opportunity to hear my voice, catch my vibe, and see what my games are like. I also make other content on there, talking about how to run good games, etc. If you like me or my channel, feel free to subscribe as it's really tough to gain traction on there.  My YouTube REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN: It's important that we find the right people to join this group. My players invest their time and effort to have an enjoyable experience at my table. I've seen paid games that will just accept anyone, but this can cause conflict if the players are not suitable nor appropriate for the game. Because of these requirements, our game has been able to last a long time and my players have not had to worry about any issues or problems. These requirements are simple, but I think we've all played in a game or two where somebody has an awful microphone and seems oddly unwilling to fix it. Aged 18 or older. Have a Microphone with no background noise or static. Have Discord. Have Roll20. Be willing to play 3-5 hours each week on a Wednesday Evening. Comfortable paying 15$ a week for the game sessions. If you have any inquiries, or if you'd love to join our game and meet our requirements, feel free to add me on Discord: LaterLoki#3522
We've just finished the final session of the campaign and we're now getting ready for Session Zero next week. If anyone is interested in chatting about and potentially joining the campaign, feel free to reach out via Discord. Thanks!
Map is almost finished, the Elves of this campaign are going to be really cool. Excited to start playing!