Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[players or dm]Two friends looking for a group

Looking to get a group set up with probably around 5 to 6 players. Me and my friend are looking to get it set up schedule would be either every other Saturday or every Sunday. I can dm and if I do would like to figure out setting after finding players and giving them the opinion between multiple. If you want to dm just let me know. We are 20 and 22 but open to all ages 

Edited 1659674989
What ruleset mate(PFE1 / PFE2 / DND 3.5 / 5e / etc)? And Timezone?
5e and est, flexible if needed 
im in a westmarch kingdom building server if yall would like to join us
I am interested, as a player for weekends
I'm running a PF1 game using the world of Conan as the setting. High grit, story driven campaign if you are interested.  PM is you are   every other sunday 6-9pm est
Hey!  I am currently running a game on Sundays 1030PM - 3-4 AM EST.  You would be joining an already running campaign, at level 5.  The world is completely custom and has a few new mechanics I came up with, let me know if youre interested!  Add me TwistedCoreHD#4263