Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][VTM][EST] Looking for a VTM campaign

Hey there! I’ve been dipping my toes into VTM for a while now, reading the rules, playing the interactive fiction games, and watching some playthroughs, and now finally I want to have a go at it. I’m not new to tabletops, I’m a pretty big veteran for many systems, and what I don’t know I assure you I can learn scarily quickly. I’m looking for a group that would want to welcome a newbie into a campaign. I am a writer so I adore heavy RP and character creation, but as a fan of strategy and RPG games I also go ham for some combat! A little about me: I am a gothic horror enjoyer, as well as an actual historian in training. Most think me as friend shaped, and rate my (horrid) voices as 12/10. I love many different campaign vibes from dark and gritty, to political fantasy, to cheesy teen drama. I’m available Thursday and Friday evenings around 6:30-7 pm in the EST, though I am a bit flexible so no worries if it’s a bit later or earlier! Preferably I’d like an 18+ (as I am in my 20s) LGBTQ inclusive group but as long as y’all r chill I’m chill! If this sounds like a player you wanna have, then feel free to message me!
im in a westmarch Kingdom building server if u would like join us would be cool
Ah i'm looking for more of a small scale game but thanks for the invite! :)