Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][DnD 5E]Wanna test homebrew and play a module

Aye, so I'm a bit more of a serious rp story sort of game kind of guy. And I've been working on fine tuning and balancing homebrew, I'd really like the chance to not only playtest some of my homebrews, but I wouldn't mind playing some of those famous/infamous modules. I know that Tome of annihilation is supposed to be just one HUGE dungeon crawl, not really my flavor, but I am drawn to it not just to play test and experience it, but to fine tune my flavors and preferences, I need to get more used to the dungeon crawl instead of the strictly story and rp driven games.  I know that homebrew has a very bad reputation for a very good reason, Trust me, I've seen it all. I do take a bit of pride in my homebrew being more balanced and I can show a reasonable rationality for every level and upgrade, all compared to actual published content, and I would love the chance to chat about it, show things off and even work out details to help get things straightened out. I have games on Tuesday Wednesday Friday and Sunday. So any other day would be good and I am very flexible, between 10 in the morning to midnight I am available for gaming. If I am allowed to brag as far as quality goes, I've had four of my stories already featured on the all things DnD youtube channel and I've dm'ed quite often. I am just hoping to get out there test, and have a good time. Really do something thematic and grand.  If you are interested, can give me a game or just wanna see the homebrew or even just chat... gimme a shout, here or on discord. Snuggloth@2159
Hey, I might be interested I'm a fairly new player I've only played a 5e test campaign so my experience and knowledge is limited but I'm willing and learn fast. I'm also pretty flexible schedule wise and I'm on EST timezone. :) 
luna b. said: Hey, I might be interested I'm a fairly new player I've only played a 5e test campaign so my experience and knowledge is limited but I'm willing and learn fast. I'm also pretty flexible schedule wise and I'm on EST timezone. :)  lol well there's one, but this is more of a request for a dm, granted I will need players too. But if you're new and serious about playing, I have a discord server you can join. I'll happily run you and some others through a oneshot or two.
Do you run them using VC or could it be Text Only? 
Sadly, only VC. having a mic is a requirement.
I'm looking for a few more players to join me for a DnD 5e game with this setting <a href="https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Fallout_(5e_Campaign_Setting)" rel="nofollow">https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Fallout_(5e_Campaign_Setting)</a> on Monday mornings EST.
Exzlom said: I'm looking for a few more players to join me for a DnD 5e game with this setting <a href="https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Fallout_(5e_Campaign_Setting)" rel="nofollow">https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Fallout_(5e_Campaign_Setting)</a> on Monday mornings EST. I appreciate it, but I only play fantasy, I'd rather not play a fallout game. I don't even like guns being in my fantasy settings. And none of my homebrew really is set up for that. Think more Warhammer fantasy the old world.
Sent a friend request in Discord (Sparlexna). I am currently looking to play as a player but I might run my own game sometime in near future as well. I have a lot of experience and I wouldn't mind joining you in your "testing" phase and share my honest thoughts when needed for the homebrew content you have prepared. (or run through them as a player if you are going to DM in a homebrew setting/scenario etc) We can talk the further details in Discord :)
Sparlexna said: Sent a friend request in Discord (Sparlexna). I am currently looking to play as a player but I might run my own game sometime in near future as well. I have a lot of experience and I wouldn't mind joining you in your "testing" phase and share my honest thoughts when needed for the homebrew content you have prepared. (or run through them as a player if you are going to DM in a homebrew setting/scenario etc) We can talk the further details in Discord :) Sparlexna what? Discord is a name@number Mine is Snuggloth@2159