Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cannot Upload Token Markers

Patrick Von Raven
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I'm trying to create and upload my custom token markers. However, after uploading and hitting save, instead of seeing the results and being able to name each marker, I get this (and only one of the 15 markers shows up after I close this window). I logged out and cleared my cache but I still get the same problem.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hmm. Have you verified the original files to make sure they are in spec? Last time I checked, they need to be a whopping 512 pixels in each dimension. You can also try a private browsing window, on the odd chance there is an extension conflict or browser setting keeping this from happening.
Patrick Von Raven
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Yes. Actually I was just reloading them so I can sort them alphabetically and then this happened. keithcurtis said: Hmm. Have you verified the original files to make sure they are in spec? Last time I checked, they need to be a whopping 512 pixels in each dimension. You can also try a private browsing window, on the odd chance there is an extension conflict or browser setting keeping this from happening.
Try disabling extensions, and make sure you haven't hit your account storage quota.
Patrick Von Raven
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Will do! Thanks so much and may all your gaming sessions be great ones!
Patrick Von Raven
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Okay, I checked. It's not a storage issue as I'm only half full. And I was just able to upload maps. I verified that the tokens are of the required size.
Patrick Von Raven
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Now it only loads a few of the selected and still can't see the rename screen.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You'd probably be best served by capturing a  Console Log ( Chrome ,  Firefox ) and filing a  Help Center Request , but otherwise, do the images eventually load if you wait awhile?
Patrick Von Raven
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Unfortunately they do not. Those that do it is sporadic at best. And difficult to repeat the success.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Sent you a PM.