Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DC-3 or other airplanes

Hello all, not much luck on my other art asset post so we'll see how we do here. Running a 1930's pulp campaign and really hoping to get my hands on top-down art for a plane such as a DC-3 and an interior. Gabriel Pickard's Pulp Transportation set comes close with its seaplane but nooooooot quite what I'm hoping to find. Has anyone seen anything of the like? Best... Lee

Edited 1659896820
If all else fails, it would be pretty easy to find a picture that you like and erase the background and convert to a .gif with potato chop. I did that with cars for my Trail of Cthulhu game and I am not skilled at all. DC3s have nice flowing lines, easy to work with.
Elemental Flame
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I do fantasy on the marketplace so I only pick up non-fantasy assets when they're insanely cheap or free. I did have a Douglas Plane Asset in my library from a sale last year. I see other plane assets available but I do not own them. I'm not certain if the interior would be feasible, but here is a top-down and a portrait style. Note it isn't sized for Roll20 or anything.