Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5E][SHADOWRUN][Paid] Experienced DMs looking for players new and old to tell awesome stories with!

██▓▒░  G  a m e s Even if you don't know what kind of story you want to tell, you know how you want to tell it. Whether you like the crunch of combat, the dramatic highs and lows of developing relationships between characters, or the simple collection of coin for your hard work and toil - your story needs to be told. That's where we come in: our sessions are built from the ground up to cater to our players' wants so we can tell a story together that you'll remember for years to come. Being a Dungeon Master isn't just reading stat sheets and drawing up battle maps. It's being a voice actor, a narrator, an arbitrator, and a improvisor all at once, and being consistent in all of that until the story reaches it's beautiful conclusion. Are you ready to start your next, best story? Then break out your character sheets and let's see where adventure takes you.  We have many campaigns planned; these are just the ones with parties already beginning to assemble. If you have an alternative time-slot you're looking to fit into your schedule, or have a group of friends you want to play with and are looking for the perfect game to fit them, check over at my  website  to see what kind of things I offer! We also offer  Text Games , both live-session and PbP options, for those who can't or prefer not to play via Voice Chat... Just inquire via PM and let me know! This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of  $16 USD - first session is payment required only after the session if you want to stick with the group. If for any reason you don't, we don't ask for any compensation whatsoever, but if you would like to offer some constructive feedback we always welcome it! After the first session, payment is due up to 30 minutes before start time before every session. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. ------------------------- Sunday 10 AM EST 2 PM EST 5 PM EST 7 PM EST 8 PM EST 10 PM EST Conductors MOTW Iron Maiden Strahd Phandelver Strahd Strahd Monday 2 PM EST 5 PM EST 8 PM EST Saltmarsh Frostmaiden Slay Asger     Tuesday 2 PM EST 7 PM EST 10:30 PM EST 11 PM EST Iron Maiden Synchronicity Six Nightmares Ancient City   Wednesday 2 PM EST 7 PM EST 8 PM EST Dragon Queen Iron Maiden Star Wars †   Thursday 8 PM EST Six Nightmares Blades in the Dark Friday 12 PM EST 3 PM EST 8 PM EST 11 PM CST Strahd Blades in the Dark Shadowrun Phandelver Saturday 1 AM EST 10 AM EST 3 PM EST 8 PM EST 11 PM EST Phandelver Frostmaiden Easy Ride Candlekeep Shadowrun     Frostmaiden     -------------------------   ██▓▒░  A ʙ ᴏ ᴜ ᴛ  t h e D M   Howdy! I go by  teronism , or  relax , and I've been roleplaying for about 15~ years now and got started playing TTRPGs via  Play-by-post  forums,  IRC  and the like. The story is ultimately my main interest in TTRPGs, so most often I take a more rules-light approach to GMing than some GMs I've played with, going for narration over mechanics when I see fit. Out of all my time roleplaying I've been GM/DMing for about the last 6~ years or so, so I've had my fair share of really awesome games and much less successful ones too. My preferred style of game-running is Theatre of the Mind with a focus on collaborative narration; I've currently been running a Campaign for the last 3 years that's been almost exclusively TotM, and I run several others that utilize VTTs to some extent as well! I do my best to engage all of my players equally through games, and develop the story in a way that becomes personal to everyone involved so everyone continues to have fun. I'm currently partnering with a close friend to Co-DM my current run of games and we've been developing two home-brew settings of our own, as well as creating a wealth of resources for our play (as well as to share with people eventually). And because I want there to be no miscommunication: Sexist, racist, or otherwise offensive remarks and opinions being espoused, or offensive behavior towards other players at any point will result in ejection. Murder hobo'ing, meta-gaming, and being overly vulgar just for the heck of it, are all big no-no's. More generally, don't be a creep. Act responsibly. If I, in any capacity, ever offend or make anyone uncomfortable, or don't handle an issue that arises in a way that you feel encourages your continued participation please let me know. And then, of course, I want us to all get along. Hopefully, we will, but no way to know until we've met!  Thanks, and hope to game with ya' soon!
Still have lots of openings waiting to be filled! Thursday Blades in the Dark  listing will be running their Session 0 this week - apply now and come join us in exploring the dreary streets of Duskvol and commiting a lot of crime in the process!