Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for Players {Call of Cthulhu 7E}

Edited 1659794697
I want to run my first game based off the king in yellow, I’m hoping to find at least 4 players. My time zone is gmt -7, and the days I wish to run are Saturdays and Sundays. I’m new to the system so I’ll probably need help from time to time. It will be theater of the mind. I’m hoping for mature players, ages 18+, and I will not turn down newer players like myself. Thank you for reading, and have a wonderful day.
I recently bought CoC and also Pulp Cthuhlu.  Never have played or DMd it but am currently (and slowly) working on a campaign for it.  It would be nice to play in a campaign to help me learn the system/have fun....plus you would get dibbs in mine if you like if I ever finish it ;)
I'd be happy to join if you still need players
Did send you a message but have not heard from you yet. Are you still planing to run a CoC campaign?
Count me in! Just send me a massage. I have the rule books.