Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How long is the Radiant Citadel on sale for?

Anyone has any idea how long is the Radiant Citadel on sale for? I'm shopping some campaign ideas with my players and Radiant Citadel is in the shortlist, but we haven't reached consensus yet. So curious how long the module will be on sale.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I don't think that's a sale price, but a bundle discount. I don't think there's a time limit involved.
Pre-order price for the Radiant Citadel was 30$USD. It now shows at 50$USD, which I believe is the full price atm. You might see a 15% off from full price, that would be the bundle savings like Keith has already mentioned. There is no time limit that I know of for bundle rebates. I would recommend you take the time to read some reviews, because even at 30$USD I am personally heavily disappointed... -.-
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
If you are familiar with Candlekeep Mysteries, I believe WotC produced both books in a similar way: a loosely connected series of adventures with each portion being handled by a different creative team.